SASUOG 2019 International Congress & Exhibition on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
World experts will cover a broad spectrum of areas that range from screening, diagnosis and management of foetal abnormalities to the latest advances in foetal intervention and foetal surgery, maternal medicine, maternal and foetal wellbeing, and the role of ultrasound in the diagnosis of common gynaecological disorders.
- Hosts: South African Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (SASUOG) and the Fetal Medicine Foundation (South Africa) (FMF)
- In association with the Fetal Medicine Foundation (UK) (FMF)
- Endorsed by the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ISUOG)
- Chairperson: Prof E Nicolaou
- Hon Chairperson: Prof K Nicolaides
- Dr J Jeebodh
- Dr P Naidoo
- Dr H Rhemtula
- Dr R Nyakoe
- Dr A Wise
- Prof H Lombaard
- Dr L Chauke
- Organiser Ms C Truter, DCOM (Pty) Ltd
RSVP by 30 Sep 2019 for catering purposes
Welcome Cocktail 25 Oct
Venue: SCC Ballroom exhibition venue
Gala Dinner 26 Oct
Venue to be advised
- Prof Kypros NICOLAIDES (FMF UK)
- Prof Katia BILARDO (HOLLAND)
- Prof G VISSER (HOLLAND)
- Prof Mike BELFORT (USA)
- Prof Kimberley MARTIN (USA)
Who will benefit by attending?
- General Practitioners
- Allied Health professionals
Open: 1 Oct 2018 Close: date to be advised
Send abstracts to: Prof Ermos Nicolaou
- Rooms at three adjacent hotels have been blocked at preferential rates
- Bookings open Feb/Mar 2019
- Unsold rooms will be released: 15 Sep 2019
Reasons to attend SASUOG 2019
Comprehensive Scientific Program
- Powerful lectures
- Workshops & Users Meetings
This congress will include an excellent scientific programme with presentations by prominent international and local experts, who will share their scientific knowledge and the latest advancements.
This will be an inspirational and rewarding experience with outstanding workshops and trade exhibitions where leading companies showcase their products and devices.
This promises to be an unmissable program of a large number of presentations offering a global perspective on the latest scientific advances, innovations, and best practices. The speakers alone will mark this Congress as a highpoint event in 2019.
Courses and workshops will be presented by specialists who are the very best in their field and a chance for you to participate in skills training using the latest information, technology and equipment on offer.
- This congress will be awarded accreditation for CPD points
- All sessions will be CPD accredited
A vital part of your congress experience can be found in the Exhibition Hall, which will feature top companies and organisations exhibiting.