Registration procedures for the Main Congress & Pre-congress programs
Step 1 - Complete a registration form
Exhibitors: Please go to the page titled Exhibition
Online registration form This is a compact version of the registration form, for the convenience of registering via the internet. The registration personnel will contact you if they need more information.
“Allied health” refers to: Allied health workers, midwife, nurse, sonographer, medical student and trainee.
Pre-congress day 24 Oct - Workshops & courses
Register for the course ONLINE if you haven’t marked the pre-congress events on your registration form.
- Low income countries list
- Quotation / proforma invoice If you need an invoice prior to making a payment, tick the box on the registration form.
- Invoice or payment Queries: Judith Morgan email@example.com
Submit the completed form by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
alt email email@example.com
or by fax to: +27 (0) 86 4595202
Step 2 - Make a payment
- Make a payment by EFT or Card
Send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
(alternative email: email@example.com)
The bank details will be on the invoice.
- VISA and MASTER cards are accepted.
Download and complete the authorization form.
- Send completed form to the financial officer’s Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your details will be kept confidential and the payment will be processed by the Financial Officer, Mrs Judith Morgan