Ideal Venue: Award-Winning Sandton Convention Centre
The Sandton Convention Centre is a multi-award-winning venue, offering world-class facilities and services to all our valued delegates and guests.
Skywalks connect the SCC to the congress hotel, Sandton City and Sandton Square that house a large number of restaurants and shops.
Other facilities at the SCC that will enhance your experience:
Free WiFi access
Secure undercover parking
- A Business Centre with telephone, fax, photocopy, secretarial, postal and courier services
- Facilities for the physically challenged, in line with international standards
- A bank (ATM - all major credit cards) and foreign exchange facility are also available in the foyer
Ballroom Level 2
The Plenary sessions will be located in one section of the Ballroom and the Exhibition in the adjacent section.
Pre-congress Workshops will be presented in the meeting rooms adjacent to the Ballroom.
Street Address: Maude Street | Sandton, 2196
Telephone: +27 (0) 11 779 0010
- Parking: The nearest and most convenient parking for exhibitors is in the Sandton Convention Centre Basement Parking which can be accessed from Alice Lane. If this parking is full you will need to use the Sandton City Shopping Centre Parking facilities
- Sandton is in the northern suburbs of Johannesburg, South Africa – a gateway to some of the best shopping and top attractions the country has to offer.
Johannesburg is the gateway to Southern Africa and easily accessible from most other world cities through daily flights to and from OR Tambo Airport. Sandton is regarded as South Africa’s financial hub with many of the corporate head offices located here.
A variety of accommodation options are available and the surrounding shopping malls offer all the top brands.
- Johannesburg is a city with a rich history stemming from the discovery of gold on the Witwatersrand in the late 1800’s.
- The nearby Montecasino Gaming and Entertainment Complex offers a variety of slots and table games as well as entertainment, shopping, and dining for the whole family.
Art, culture, heritage and food, are all showcased in Johannesburg, a city that is vibrant and energetic. For a unique cultural experience the tours to Soweto and other iconic destinations are highly recommended.
Adjacent to the Convention centre is more than one multilevel shopping complex: Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square where visitors can enjoy shopping, entertainment, and eating out, in one of Africa’s most prestigious malls.
- Further afield lies Montecasino, an Italian-themed gaming and entertainment precinct which is one of Johannesburg’s top attractions and most popular destinations, having been voted Best Casino, Best Entertainment Complex, Best Cinema Complex and Best Place to Take Out-of-towners.
- Recommendations for the top local attractions near Sandton Convention Centre and hotels click to view